Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fu Zhou Biscuit (福州饼) from Yong Peng

After finish eating fish balls at Yong Peng Yuan Yuen Fish Ball (元延正宗永平西刀鱼丸), we asked the boss where can we find 'Fu Zhou Biscuit' (福州饼). He told us across the road we can find a shop that sells 'Fu Zhou Biscuit' (of cos not the shop that my father brought me to lar..)

The boss asked us to look for damacai, the shop is just beside it. It was still raining heavily, luckily it's quite easy to find.

sorry lar, raining heavily, this is the best shot
i can get. hehe..

I asked for 'Guang Bing' (光饼) but the auntie told me finished already. Aiseh, I purposely go there buy 'Guang Bing' leh.. Then the auntie intro another kind of biscuit to us. Well, go there liao, no matter wat must buy some mar right?

10 pieces of 'Fu Zhou Bing' (福州饼) for RM 7

This 'Fu Zhou Bing' is different than the 'Guang Bing' that i wanted to buy. There's nothing inside guang bing but there's peanut in this 'Fu Zhou Bing'.

square square..

peanut inside.

When i first heard peanut, the first thing in my mind is.. OMG must be very sweet, but trust me, it's not. Although it's not as nice as the guang bing but still consider ok. It's worth to try, if you go Yong Peng, remember to try ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment