Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The top and the bottom of the fried rice

Me and my colleagues went out for lunch at a mamak near our office, raining mar, so find a place which is near to the office. I ordered nasi goreng and it looks nice. Nicely arrrange, the rice they make it round round on the plate. I tried and it taste good too. Not bad not bad...slowly, one spoon, 2nd spoon...and I found out something.. it seems like the surface of the rice taste good, inside one all tasteless!!

Wow, the cook must be very skillful lar.. I never tried something like this before, surface nice, inside not nice, some more its fried rice! I wonder how he fried. My colleagues said maybe he knows kung fu lar, else how to fry with layers, top layer got taste, bottom layer no taste...

So end up how? I kacau kacau all and eat lar. wat to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment