Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nando's @ One Utama

I've been to Nando's not more than 5 times. How come? I like spicy food, but I don't like their chili sauce. I don't like sour type of chili sauce. Anyway, although I don't like it, but a lot of other ppl love it. How i know? See Nando's opening more and more branches than i know lar, and their food also getting more and more expensive lor!!

When FL suggested to go Nando's for dinner, I was like.. errr.. really want Nando's meh? After a second thought, I decided to give it another chance. So long never eat already, maybe it taste better now leh??

nice wor.. their chili sauce holder..

Ice Cappuccino, RM 9.50
(super super expensive and NOT nice at all!!)
and
Sparkling Apple, RM 5.30
(not bad!!)

1/4 chicken (rice and coleslaw) - Hot, RM 13.50

1/4 chicken with salad and peri chips - Hot, RM 13.50

The coleslaw and the peri chips not bad, the salad so so only and the rice? Totally tasteless! As for the chicken, well well, I still doesn't like it lar. hehe, I only ate half of the 1/4 chicken. Although I doesn't like it, FL seems to enjoy it. So altogether with service and gov tax, our bill = RM 48.07. What a meal...~sigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aisei... i already black list the Nandos liao..

Post a Comment