Sunday, March 2, 2008

Steamboat and BBQ at my house!

I promised I will tell you guys whether the steamboat and bbq pot nice to use or not. Well, so far so good lar.. not too bad, but one thing is the steamboat quite slow in heating, other than that, everything is ok lar..

here's what we have for steamboat and bbq, quite a lot of things for 4 person lar. hehe.. got crabs, prawns, fish, meat, chicken, wan tan, sotong, meat ball, fish paste, vege, mushrooms, kimchi, seaweed, chivas and many more. and of cos, we were not able to finish all these food, hehe, too much lar..

One thing not good having bbq is that your whole house will become very smelly and sticky. hehe.. I think I should not on the fan while having bbq lar.. But overall it is still an enjoyable meal. Go get one lar, if you like steamboat too. Eating at home is much more fun than eating outside, erm, except the preparing and cleaning up part. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment