Monday, March 31, 2008

Simple and easy to cook porridge

I was not feeling very well since last Friday. I wanted to eat something soupy but my place really not much choice when comes to Chinese food. Therefore, i decided to cook myself porridge. Frankly speaking, I'm not a person that likes porridge, not even when I'm sick. i also do not understand how come suddenly i got the "mood" to eat porridge.

Ok, let's see what i have in my fridge and what porridge can i cook. well well well.. let's have a vegetarian meal!

wash the rice and put in water, depends on
you like sticky porridge or watery porridge.
As for me, i prefer more water.

half carrot, chop chop chop..

i only have long beans in my fridge, but i think,
french bean will be much nicer!

vegetarian ham, chop into small chunks.
if you don't have this, you can add chicken/meat,
depends on what you have in the fridge.

turn on the gas and wait till it boils.

put everything in, put low fire, boil until
the rice soft. (of cos depends on how soft
you like to eat. hehe..)
about half an hour later...

add in some soy sauce and
my dinner is ready! taste good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment