Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The best tom yam soup in KL

I've talked many times about the yummy tom yam soup i had at the Restoran Nasi Kandar Sedap (mamak) near my place but I never show you guys the photo. Why? I was busy eating till i forgot to take pictures mar.. so today, i'm gonna show you the best tom yam soup i've ever had in KL.

tah-dah!! the yummy tom yam campur.
sorry ar, the photographer not good (not me!!)
hehe, actually is the table sengek lar, tat's y
the soup also sengek. How much?
i'm not sure whether it's RM 4.50 or RM 5, cos
every time they also calculate differently one.

So what is so special about this tom yam soup? Hmm, how should i describe? I feel that it taste like tom yam gung from Thailand. The soup is not spicy and it's tasty. If I'm not mistaken, i think they actually add in santan to make the soup, any experts there? correct me if i'm wrong. hehe... you can see the soup is abit thick than the usual tom yam!! It's just soo tasty and you can find sotong, chicken, prawns in there! Totally worth for the price! So try it if you got the chance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment