Thursday, December 27, 2007

Get lost ANTS!!

Ants ants ants, always giving us lot's of problems. You accidentally left something sweet on the table, they will come clean it up for you. In fact, not only sweet stuff lar, even my mouth wash, toothpaste, sometimes also full with ants! They are just everywhere in the house.

I've actually blog about How to get rid of ants before. Did you guys try it out? Does it work? hehe, I haven't got the chance to try that out so I can't tell you whether it works or not. Anyway, I read about how to get rid of ants from the magazine, another way.. let me share with you.

According to the magazine, to keep ants out of the house, first you got to find out where the ants entering the house. Yes, the entry point. Once you found out, sprinkle a barrier of cinnamon or any type of ground pepper to block their way.

Oooo.. ants scared hot stuff? I wonder chili works or not? or maybe cili padi? hahahahahahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment