Monday, December 3, 2007

Why you have time to prepare dinner everyday?

A friend asked me why I have time to prepare dinner everyday, even though I can't go back on time after work. Well actually i don't cook my own dinner everyday. You know la, the traffic in KL is bad, even you can go home sharp after work, you will still need at least an hour to reach home. Some more we can't really go back on time!! So how to cook?

If I were to cook, normally what i did is i will prepare the things that needed earlier. What things? hmm, for eg, garlic, chop chop chop, put inside a tupperware and keep in the fridge. What else, chicken and meat can be seasoned earlier, the day before. So when i'm back home, can straight away start cooking, no need to wash wash wash, chop chop chop as you know these cut and wash took a lot of time.

If i did not prepare anything earlier, I would try to cook a simple meal, fried meehun, meehun soup, sphagetti and etc. All these can be prepared within half an hour. Or just eat bread with egg, or ham and etc. So this is how i cut short my time to prepare dinner on a weekday. What about you? Any tips to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment