Monday, December 31, 2007

I love yogurt!

Yogurt benefit our health in a variety of ways. In order for our body to function at its best, we need the active live cultures(good bacteria) from yogurt. These good bacteria prevent the growth of harmful bacteria that cause bacterial infections and diseases. Besides that, it can also promote digestive health and boost our immune system.

When i was a little gal, whenever my aunt brought me yogurt, i will put it in the freezer. Yogurt in the freezer? haha, tat's right! The reason i put it in the freezer is because i don't really like the taste of yogurt (that time not much yogurt with fruits la..), but if put it in the freezer and eat it like ice cream, then you won't taste much of the yogurt taste. hehe..

As I grew older, I gradually like yogurt. No more putting it in the freezer. hehe, but i still dun like those pure yogurt, still can't really take it. If you want your kids to eat yogurt but you are afraid they don't like it, perhaps you can try buying this..


I think this is for kids lar. hehe, it doens't have much yogurt taste and i'm sure kids would love it. I love it too. :p The grapes and mango and strawberry flavour also not bad, but I don't like the vanilla.. Try lar, it's really nice, if you are a yogurt beginner, hehe, you definitely will like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment