Saturday, December 8, 2007

Restoran Loong Seng, dim sum (龙城港马点心) @ SS2, PJ

When i just came up to KL for studies few yrs ago, I rented a room in ss2. One of my house told me there's 2 dim sum shop in ss2 (that time lar, now i not sure got how many), this one is the best. and yes, he's right, after he brought me to this shop, i even introduce a few of my friends to this shop as well.

The Restoran Loong Seng dim sum shop.

The last time i visited this dim sum shop was about a yr ago. Therefore, me and FL decided to visit the shop again when we passed by this afternoon. It was noon and there's still a lot of ppl in the shop. We did pass by another dim sum shop along the street, that shop doesn't have that much customer as compared to this Loong Seng dim sum.

these are the dim sum we ordered.
whenever i go eat dim sum, i only like
fish balls and 'yu mai'. hehe...

I was a bit disappointed with their dim sum. How come it doesn't taste as good as it used to be? The dim sum served were not hot enough. hmm, how come how come?

what's this? hehe, it's lo mai gai la...
sorry about the messy look,
the lo mai gai's bowl was so hot,
when FL pour it out, he kind of messed
it up. Anyway, lo mai gai not nice at all,
what happened to this shop? where's their
nice dim sum?

2 char siu pao.
luckily the char siu pao were hot!

hmmm, char siu pao taste good!

It took us RM 24.20 for this meal. I was kind of disappointed with the dim sum. It's no longer that nice. The dim sum in kepong sure does taste nicer than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment