Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ikea's food court

I was feeling a bit bored at home so I decided to go Ikea/Ikano/The Curve to walk walk. Besides that, I also wanted to test out my newly bought Panasonic Lumix digital camera, didn't have the chance to test it, hehe..

My plan was to take my lunch first, but there was so much to see/shop till i forgot my lunch. hehe.. so finally when my stomach started to complaint, i decided to stop a while and grab some food at the Ikea's food court.

I didn't realize it was already 4pm+, oh my, my first meal for today!! Does that considered as lunch? tea break? or dinner? hehe, i thought (he ffk) i will be having dinner with my friend at 7pm+, so i decided to eat something light.

After queuing for half an hour and looking for a place to sit for half an hour, i finally can start eating at 5pm+. ~sigh....

I got a coupon to get a
free cup of coffee with
my Ikea Friend's Card. Never like these
kind of coffee, but since it's free,
don't complaint too much lar. hehe..

the curry chicken pie and the apple pie.
at first, i took the apple pie, then i saw
there's one curry chicken pie left. I wanted
to take the curry chicken pie and put back the apple
pie, but a lot of ppl was looking. :p
so finally i took both..
RM 1.30 each

The total bill = RM 2.74, 2 pastry puff (RM 1.30 each) with 5% gov tax. Coffee free. The apple pie actually taste quite good, even better than the curry chicken pie!! yum yum..

No comments:

Post a Comment