Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kenny Rogers Roasters @ Midvalley

This is my third visit to Kenny Rogers Roasters. I remembered the first time, which is about 4-5 yrs ago, I went and had their quarter chicken, it was not a satisfying meal. I remembered I came out the restaurant and told myself i won't visit the restaurant again. Then about 3-4 yrs ago, we had a farewell lunch with one of my ex colleague in one of my ex company, they chose to have it in Kenny Rogers. That time, i tried their spaghetti, and again, not nice and very expensive. Since then, I did not visit Kenny Rogers anymore.

Yesterday, we went to Midvalley to survey on the digital cameras. My friend told me to go ask at this camera shop 'Key Colors' at Midvalley. Accordingly to him, the shop gives more free stuff than others.

Anyway, when we were thinking what to eat for our dinner, FL said, hey why not we try Kenny Rogers? erm, you sure? Not nice one wor.. He said there are so many ppl there and it had been yrs since we last visited it, maybe they have improved? Maybe their food is nice? Alright, why not? We should give them a third chance. So there we go.. Kenny Rogers...

The Kenny Rogers Roasters
@ Midvalley.

There were so many ppl there, mostly malays. We some more have to queue up to wait for our turn. But luckily we did not need to wait for long, about 10 minutes, we got our seats.

see, full house!!
hmm maybe their food really had improved.
else, why so many ppl?

I ordered this, the chicken & pasta meal, RM 17.90.
got chicken, got pasta and a side dish.
I took fruit salad for my side dish.
FL ordered the quarter chicken with 3 side dishes
and a muffin, RM 14.90.
(baked beans, mashed potato & rice)

My coffee mocha, RM 5.50.

FL's ice lemon tea, Rm 4.50.

FL's banana muffin.
Muffin is nice, but it's really a lot more smaller
as compared to last time.

so here it is, my chicken & pasta meal with
fruit salad. Pasta looks quite nice right? but trust me,
it's TASTELESS!! I had to add in a lot of
chili sauce in order to finish it. As for the chicken?
OH MY GOD, after so many yrs...
they did not improve!!! totally disappointed!!

FL's quarter chicken with 3 side dishes.
the rice quite nice, chicken TASTELSS,
mashed potato, normal,
baked beans.. err, normal lar..

Rm 50 for a meal like tat? totally NOT WORTH IT!! I told myself, i will not visit Kenny Rogers again, for at least 10 yrs or MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment