Monday, December 31, 2007

Gourmet Pie @ Secret Recipe, yum yum...

A lot of ppl said they like the cakes from Secret Recipe, as for me, I don't like cakes, but i do have a lot of interest in their pies!

Gourmet Pie, RM 9.80

When i asked the waitress what's inside the little bowl, is that soup? She told me, no, it's something like sardine or tuna. huh? sardine or tuna in that bowl? Are you kidding? Luckily i didn't listen to her. hehe.. so what's inside?

creamy chicken with corn soup.

a closer look.

I was actually hoping it's tomato soup, I once tried the pie with tomato soup at one of the coffee shop in JB, it's superb. But this creamy chicken with corn soup also not bad, just that it's a little bit too thick and creamy. I guess Secret Recipe should really start training their waiter and waitresses before they simply tell the customer what's inside the pie. Well, if you're not sure wat's in the pie, i rather you tell me you don't know, than just simply give me an answer...

Expresso Macchiato, RM 5.50

Hmm, wasn't really expect a small cup like that!! I had the expresso Macchiato @ the Starbucks last week and it's nothing like this! same name but totally different taste! I wonder which one is the original one...

No comments:

Post a Comment