Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Love Cheese? Hmm, I'm not sure!

Sometimes I don't know whether I can categorized myself as a cheese lover or not. Why? Well, I love cheese when eating pizza, cheesy pizza with lot's of cheese powder? Yummy!! Or spaghetti with cheese, or lasagna, or even cheezels, hehe, i love it all. I can referred myself as a person who loves cheese right? But wait..

I love the above with cheese, lot's of cheese, but I actually doesn't like cheese cake! Funny right? I myself also do not understand why I love cheese but not cheese cake. By right if i like cheese, i would love cheese cake which is full of cheese mar, right? So now what? I can't referred myself as a cheese lover anymore?

As a conclusion, I think i like to eat salty stuff with cheese but not sweet stuff with cheese!! yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment